Vials for pharmaceuticals and diagnostics
Our comprehensive range of Vials comprises sizes from 0.6 to 100 ml in different designs,with or without blowback(European and American version)according to industry standards or to your individual specifications.State-of the art production process and in-line camera inspection systems ensure high performance in fill-ing lines and lyophilization processes.Production and packaging are performed under cGMP conditions.
Type I,ll or lll glass(compliant with Pharm.Eur./USP/JP/FEUM)
1. Homogeneous walls for excellent cosmetic appearance.
2. Tight tolerances and low dimensional variability.
3. Improved quality in labeling processes(less wrinkles on label).
4. High thermal shock resistance.
5. Bottom concavity control for lyophilization vials.
6. Drug Master File Type III.
1. Injection vials.
2. Lyophilization vials.
3. Tablet vials.
4. Large OD vials.
1. Screw thread vials.
2. Screw thread tubes.
3. Chromatography vials.
1. D-VantageR vialsAD.
2. Two-compartment vials.
3. Sampler vials.
4. Onion skin vials.
1. Without blowback.
2. With blowback.
3. European version.
4. American version.
1. Visual inspection of all areas of the vial:finish/neck,shoulder,body,hyper-bottom.
2. Combination of 5 high resolution matrix and linescan cameras.
3. Proprietary lighting system.
4. Custom software capable of defect recognition and classification.
5. Bright and dark field images acquired at the same time help to characterize defects.
6. Precision handling system for repeatability.