Stainless steel mixing tank is widely applied in the beverage, food, dairy, pharmaceutical, chemical and process industries used as blender tank, buffer tank and storage tank, which cleanable to sanitary standards .
Fill out the form
Waiting for review
It is applied to liquid preparation and various water treatment process in purgative area, such as infusion solution ,injection solution, eye drop, oral liquid and blood preparation.
The equipments are designed and manufactured fully according to the demand of GMP and to standards, such as (steel pressure vessels) (GB150-2011), and (steel welded atmospheric pressure vessels) (JB/T4735-1997), etc.
Main description and features
1. Product technical description.
2. Specification: 30L~50000L.
3. Material: SS316L or SS304.
4. Surface finish: inside surface is Ra0.28~0.4μm by mechanical polish. (passivation or electropolish are optional). Outside surface is Ra0.6~0.8μm by satin finish.
5. Agitator: Top mechanical agitator (propeller, spiral and anchor or others).
6. Pressure: ATM or pressure vessel (-0.1~1Mpa).
7. Structure: Single layer vessel, vessel with jacket, vessel with jacket and insulation.
8. Jacket type: dimple jacket, full jacket, or coil jacket.
9. Insulation material: rock wool.
10.Components: vent filter, temp. gauge, level gauge, manhole, sight glass with lamp and cleaning ball or according to client’s detail requirement.
11.Manufacture standard for pressure vessel: ASME, PED 97/23/EC, GB150-2011.