From the beginning of milk receiving, pasteurizing, standardrizing to UHT, aseptic flling and packaging, Rotech can provide whole solution for pure milk, yogurt, milk beverage, cheese, butter and milk powder processing and packaging. The highly educated staffs have obtained heir MA degree and Ph.D in majors of Food Engineering and Packaging Machinery, who allow Rotech to be capable of designing, develop-ing, manufacturing, installing, commissioning as well as technical training and life-cycle services of whole line.
Rotech has been taking“Integrating the advanced food processing technology in the world and branding No.1 manufacturer in China”as its own mission for a long time. Through studying and adopting global newly-developed process and packaging technologies in the last 10 years, Rotech has enhanced its compatibility and obtained a deep understanding of advanced packaging technologies in the world. Subse-quently, we formed our own insight for food processing industry and our solutions are verified successfully for customers. Rotech are always ready and expecting to work with our partners to create the glory of Chinese food processing and packaging industry.
The ESL milk (with a shelf life of 3-6 months at am bient temperature) is produced by UHT milk. A typical tem perature/time combination of UHT process which operates at high processing temperatures is 135 to 145° C holding for example 4 seconds.
Aseptic packaging system fills the sterile milk into aseptic cartons, bottles and plastic pouches which have been sterilized by heat, chemicals or radiation prior to the packaging.
Extended shelf life milk is achieved by
1. Sterilisation of the products before flling
2. Sterilisation of packaging materials or containers and closures before flling
3. Sterilisation of aseptic installations before operation (UHT unit, lines for products, sterile air and gases, fller and relevant machine zones).
4. Maintaining sterility in this total system during operation; sterilization of all media entering the system, like air, gases, sterile water.
5. Production of hermetic packages