This equipment is applied for drying, sterilizing and depyrogenating of washed vials, ampoules and all other containers. The sterilization tunnel could be divided into three different sections (preheating, heating, and cooling). Either water or air cooling is applied in the cooling zone. Various selections of customizable mechanical & electrical devices satisfy every need of each customer. Most importantly, not only the working principal but also the choose of material satisfy with the cGMP standard.
1. Standard air volume and pressure automatic adjustment and balancing functions with updated depyrogenation monitoring system.
2. PLC controlled sterilization process ensures the satisfying result of each depyrogenation procedure.
3. Night mode function helps to maintain the GMP standard working environment at all time.
4. Manually adjustable valves in each temperature zone improves the heat distribution, also reduces the heat interference.
5. At least 4 log depyrogenation level, temperature deviation ≤±5℃ (unload).
6. Multiple position temperature monitoring, temperature alert, online saving/printing.
7. DOP ports.
8. Multi-language interface.
9. Low power consumption design.