This System consists of Conveyor Belt, Formatting unit(The major function of formatting unit is to format the vials into rows and push them row by row until one- shelf batch is reached), Push/Pull bar, (When the one-shelf batch was ready, the push bar will move forward in front of the vial...
Fill out the form
Waiting for review
This System consists of Conveyor Belt, Formatting unit(The major function of formatting unit is to format the vials into rows and push them row by row until one- shelf batch is reached), Push/Pull bar, (When the one-shelf batch was ready, the push bar will move forward in front of the vials and push them inside the freeze dryer chamber. After drying process, the pull bar moves to the end of the chamber, fall down and pull the batch out.)Buffer unit, HMI & PLC control system, LAF and RABS(The whole system is under the protection from LAF and RABS system, the laminar flow ate is 0.45 m/s ± 20% (90 ± 18 fpm).).
Loading and Unloading systems, also called LU is a automatic method to load and unload Freeze dryers with Vials.
Loading and Unloading System
The automatic loading and unloading system of the freeze dryer is installed in an isolator. This system is designed for:
1. Automatic transfer of vials from the filling line to the load/unload system (LU).
2. Automatic loading/unloading the freeze dryer with vials.
3. Automatic transfer of lyophilized vials to the capping machine.
4. To achieve exact positioning of the LU. This can be adjusted mechanically in the height to position and fix the system in front of the Freeze dryers.
1. Automatic loading and unloading system minimize the risk of contamination through human intervention in the loading and unloading process of the freeze dryer.
2. In terms of efficiency, automatic loading and unloading speed is also much higher than manual operation. especially in mass production, the unique monitoring system for automatic loading and unloading system saves a lot of human resources while meeting the high-efficiency output every day.
3. The loading parameters are used by the PLC during process operation. They can be modified by the operator-panel.
4. Easy cleaning and inspection of the parts, easy maintenance of the components.
|1||LU||Loading and unloading system|
|2||Control system||HMI & PLC control system|
|4||Usage||LU is a automatic method to load and unload Freeze dryers with Vials|
|5||LAF and RABS||The whole system is under the protection from LAF and RABS system|
|6||The laminar flow rate||0.45 m/s ± 20% (90 ± 18 fpm)|
|7||Push rod||It is important part of loading unit , controlled by servo motor to realize single-row unscrambling (row by row ) and integral loading|
It is for unloading.
It has a pair of high strength non-metal wheels sliding along with the outer side of shelf of freeze dryer and goes deeply into the inner side of chamber, when it reaches the bottom of chamber, it drops via special mechanical structure and pull out the batch of bottles in integration from the chamber
1. Technical service: provide free consultation and suggestion, technical support and service by email/fax/telephone and lifetime technical support.
2. Customized service: product development and design according to different customer's different requirements.
3. After-sale service team: technical engineers available to service overseas if needed.
4. Installation: we can arrange engineers to install machines in customer's factory.
5. Maintenance: reply will be given within 48 hours once customer inform us any malfunction happened, we can also arrange engineers to customer's factory to main machines.
6. Training: normal machine is properly adjusted before delivery, you will be able to use the machines immediately and you will be able to get free training advice towards our machine in our factory.
7. Warranty: one year since the date of delivery.
There are multiple models of one type machine , we need to know more details about your products in order that we can recommend the most suitable machine for you. Our questions as below:
1. What's your product ? please send one picture to us
2. What's the dimension or specification of your product ?
3. What's the filling volume of your product ?
4. What's the production capacity of your required machines?
5. If possible , please tell us your production process, we can select the approximate machine according to your requirements.